Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tuesday paintouts from the Plein Air Painters of the Treasure Coast

Hi Everybody!
This tuesday, September 25 and next October 2, we will paint at White City Park which is south of Ft. Pierce. From US1 you take CR712 or Midway Road. Go West on Midway Road till you get to the park on your left. Going west the entrance is just after you go over the bridge on left ... Its a lovely little park, with a windy road that goes to the North Fork of the St. Lucie River. I try to get there around 9:30 and stay till noon or later. I drive a red Jeep Cherokee so you can look for that and find me.
If you don't paint and just want to see pretty parks and artists painting you are welcome of course! Anyone who is new and would like to paint with us welcome!
I am looking forward to painting with you all again! Below is my painting from tuesday. 8 x 10 oil.
Happy Painting! Lori

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori, your tuesday painting is just beautiful. I'm enjoying your blog. I would like to try to get up to TCAA for some lessons soon.
Take care
Linda Johnson

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks Linda, you are welcome to come and paint or draw!

Anonymous said...

Just happened to surf to your art association and see your work. I was so surprised that it was only 8 x 10.

Really nice painting. Funny, I know the park well and have just recently been thinking of going there to do some watercolors. I'll look for a red cherokee.


Al, from St Lucie West

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks Al! I will be starting the plein air painting group up first week in October on tuesday mornings.